- GF's main thrust is on venture capital finance in innovative enterprises focusing in new
technology, environment conservation, and employment generation. GF prefers labor-intensive
manufacturing process and rural growth industries.
- Venture/ Equity Finance Scheme:
GF provides capital in the form of direct equity to risky and technology based innovative/new
projects sponsored by private entrepreneurs that bring direct or indirect benefits to the poor. It
also finances the ongoing companies of GF needing expansions, modernization and developing new
products of interest.
- Micro Enterprise Loan Scheme: Finances small and micro
industries/enterprises in manufacturing/marketing of various products, extends loans to rural
enterprises, provides working capital and fixed capital investment to on going as well as new small
scale industries. Financing small projects and microenterprises is one of GF's primary activities
with more than $3.27 million disbursed.
- Loan Financing: GF provides short-term and
long-term finances to its family members and equity-financed companies.
- Deposit Loan
Scheme: Non-member deposit holders at Grameen Bank branches can take this loan for investment
- Investments by Grameen Bank, as well as institutions such as Calvert Foundation
and The UAE-Bangladesh Investment Company Limited (UBICO) provide the lending capital to GF.