MCB offers personal and business savings and checking accounts, and online e-banking. Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service (CDARS), allows depositors to place large deposits, over $100,000 into CDs issued by multiple Network banks eligible for full FDIC insurance. MCB has a limit of $25,000 and is the only Bank in San Luis Obispo with this program. We offer loans in the following areas:
- Small Business Administration: As a Preferred SBA lender, we offer 7(A) Guaranty Program, 504 Program, Women and Minority Business Loan Program, Express Program, and CAPLINES.
- Construction: Loans for units that are Owner or Non-Owner Occupied, Commercial or Residential.
- Full Time Farmer Loans: Agricultural mortgage loans for those who derive a significant portion of their income from farming operations.
- Part Time Farmer Loans: Agricultural mortgage loans for farmers and ranchers operating on at least five acres or who generate $5,000 or more sustained annual gross income from crop or livestock sales.
- Leasing: Equipment leases at competitive rates with the additional advantages of capital conservation, fixed payment terms, and p tax savings.
- Agribusiness: Loans for equipment, development, livestock care, and crop production.