- ACB is a locally-owned full service commercial bank committed to investing in individuals,
families, businesses, and local neighborhoods. Our shareholders, boards of directors and
management expect us to measure our success by more than simply the bank's financial results. Some
- Microenterprise Loan Fund: Through a grant from the State of Oregon's Economic and Community Development Department, this fund is targeted to small, emerging, women-owned and minority businesses, and makes loans up to $50,000.
- The Loop Visa" Credit Card- A community credit card product where customers designate their area of choice and Albina donates 1% of all purchases to 10 local nonprofit organizations.
- Charitable CD's: A fundraising program for the local nonprofit community.
- CDARS: Provides FDIC insurance coverage up to $50 million.
- Other services include loans for commercial real estate,
short-term loans, revolving lines of credit, term loans, residential and consumer loans, and credit
cards. ACB also offers a full line of business and personal banking services: checking, savings,
money markets, time deposits, online banking and bill payment, business cash management services,
remote capture, IRAs, ATM banking and bank-by-mail.