- Opportunity Finance Network works in three areas - financing, knowledge sharing, and policy.
We serve members, donors, investors, policy makers, and customers. We help capital flow to
opportunity markets - the people and communities that are outside the economic mainstream
- Investment Opportunities:
- CDFI Financing: Opportunity Finance Network manages a revolving loan fund for investors interested in providing financing to performance-based CDFIs nationally, Opportunity Finance Network manages a revolving loan fund for investors interested in providing financing to performance-based CDFIs nationally.
- CARS™, the CDFI Assessment and Rating System: CARS™ offers investors, funders, and the CDFI industry an objective, third-party rating and analysis of CDFIs to help you make investment decisions. Financing Products for CDFIs:
- CDFI Loans: Opportunity Finance Network offers loans and investments that range in size from $100,000 to $3 million, with loan terms ranging from three to ten years. All loans are non-amortizing (interest only bullets). Priority is given to CARS™-rated CDFIs. Through a partnership with Bank of America, Opportunity Finance Network has capital dedicated to small business lending.